Setting Heading Tags (h1,h2 ..), In Heading Tags

Heading tags plays a very important role in SEO in general and in particular SEO OnPage. But how using, so that reasonable use is not quite well known. Here I would suggest to you how to hit the standard Heading to optimize your website for Google and user-friendly.

Putting heading tags:

EX:
<H1>WORLD</H1>
<H2>America</H2>
<H3> United States </H3>
<H4>Washington</H4>
……

* The tags in each page will be placed in descending principle as above.

* Avoid keyword stuffing or much more on this tag.


-  H1 is priority the No.1 usually of every page should appear only 1 time.
+ H1 should be placed in the page header or logo (homepage), the title page, pages, categories, title detail page (article title).
+In case the homepage if not put the title on the H1 can replace the image set (logo).
+All the tags in and the tag not everything is hidden.

* Avoid abusive to keyword stuffing

- H2 priority No.2, this card can be used multiple times in the page.

- H3 priority 3rd after H2 and H1, this tag can be used multiple times in the page.

- H4-H6 has the final priority is used less often and interested.


Good Luck :)

Author

Written by Mai

Hello everyone, My name is Mai, I'm an Internet Marketer, I thank you when you visit my blog. Hopefully what I know will help you. If there is something lacking, you can comment with me, every word of your comment, I sincerely thank you..

0 comments: